About Adelaide Copywriter
An Adelaide copywriter helping businesses Australia wide thrive with words that inspire customers to explore, travel, taste and cross things off their bucket list.
G’day. I’m Mariska, an Adelaide copywriter, storyteller and traveller wrangling words Australia wide.
I’m on a mission to help brands like yours succeed by inspiring travellers, tasters and bucket list tickers to your business.
As an Adelaide Copywriter that writes Australia wide, I thrive on helping you communicate with your ideal clients. Your message, your voice – with a little dash of humour and a sprinkling of sass.
Your online presence is your chance to be heard 24/7. I make sure your words have zing, a little giggle and are damn attractive to your audience.
My copywriting lets people hear your voice and message as if you’re talking one on one. I might even throw in a yep, or a hmm or an extended …. pause. Why? Because that’s how real people talk. And that makes you sound genuine and authentic. Conversational writing helps you connect and makes your business so cosy and memorable it becomes a fine place your crowd wants to hang out.
So yes, I’m a little bit cheeky, and not for every business. But do you really want to sound like every other business?
Do you need an Adelaide copywriter (and all of Aus) that writes:
♦ Content to entice ♦
♦ Story to connect ♦
♦ Copy that convert$ ♦
I’m ready to help
G’day. I’m Mariska Threadgold
I’m the creative Australian copywriter putting tourism, 4WD and camping brands on the touring map with evocative, fun-loving, “must-see” content to attract Oz explorers and experience seekers.
Now I’m ready to help you
Get a fully editable, white-label trip packing list that you can add to your newsletter and website or send on client bookings.
Oh, and you’ll join my infrequent mailing list, you lucky duck you.
Relax – here are some benefits of working with me:
- Real connection with your ideal clients leading to conver$ion
- Attract the SEO hungry bots
- I’m super organised and systematic. My writing style is casual, but my project management is schmick
- I’m a born communicator and storyteller plus I love a good laugh
- Clear cut explanations and communication. I change complex, seriously yawn-worthy writing into text that’s simple and enjoyable to read.
- I’m caring, empathetic, a people watcher and I have a great sense of humour
- I’m nosey in a good way – I want to understand you, your products and services and your customers
- I’m a travel, 4wd, camping, food and wine addict. I get your customer because I am your customer.
- Why? I believe life’s too short not to get out there, explore and enjoy it. (and life’s too short for crappy copy!)
- My purpose is to help brands like yours succeed by inspiring their clients to get outdoors, explore, taste, travel and live their best lives:
- 4wd manufacturers and outfitters
- Gourmet food producers, cafes and restaurants
- Winemakers, gin producers, breweries
- Camping and caravan suppliers and grounds
- Accommodation hosts
- Tourism attractions and supporters
- National Parks and great outdoors venues
- Tour and experience providers
Don’t just take my word for it. I’ve got a badge to prove it.
My writing style is fun and chatty, but there’ some serious background here:
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) – yep, I’ve written lots of uni papers. Reference or citation anyone?
- Travel, camping and 4wding journalist. I’ve published travel, food, product reviews and advice feature articles in:
- Unsealed 4×4
- Pat Callinan’s 4×4 Adventures
- 4×4 Australia
- Local newspapers.
- Extensive writing experience across many industries and agencies:
- Hospitality and tourism
- Wine and food
- Medical and dental
- Emergency services
- Small business through to Government.
- I’ve written a huge (mammoth … GINORMOUS) range of documents:
- Digital and online copy and content
- Student manuals, assessments, powerpoints and online learning materials
- Feature articles
- Proposals and contracts
- Press releases
- Award applications
- Social media posts
- Sales material
- Letters to Santa
Yes, please. I love camping, 4wding and exploring this big brown (and green, and blue, and sandy) land.
My favourite support crew – Mark and Jayden
Recharging my copywriting creative juice
And now for some fun things about this Adelaide copywriter. Ok, here goes:
- I live, breathe and love camping, 4wding and travelling. As a family, we’ve committed to going camping at least once a month. Cos the family that camps together gets smokey, mozzie bites, sunburn -oh that’s right, stays together.
- We’ve done the big ‘Rnd Oz’ lap.
- I became a volunteer firefighter in 2004. I once had a huntsman spider on the inside of my helmet visor during a backburn – yikes.
- I can do the heavy lifting – I’ve got a truck and forklift licence (thanks to SA Country Fire Service). And sometimes I need them just for a trip to Woolies.
- OK – guilty as charged. As a Hotel Management Lecturer, I had a big bias. The patisserie students were my favourite – “Ooh, what’s that little chocolatey, cakey treat?”
- We spent six years in the Snowy Mountains of NSW to get a snow and ski fix. We’re now back in South Australia. Definitely no snow – but we have the Ice Arena …and snow cones …and Snowtown (?) 😊.
- I love sweet treats, coffee and great Aussie wine. And that’s why I love writing for our talented Australian gourmet crafters.
Here’s what one of my lovely clients said about me.
To read more feedback, head to my Testimonials page.
Enough about me – I wanna know about you.
Ready to copywrite right?
Or call me 0478 518 444
I don’t just talk the talk – I walk the Oz explorer and off-road travelling walk.
Check out our camping and 4WD travel adventures on YouTube
(Please press pause and allow a minute to render for best full-screen viewing – and you only want the best )